- Delivery Instruction & Returns Policy
- Why Buy From Us
Dundalk Leisurecraft Canadian Timber Luna CTC22LU
This Canadian Timber Collection Luna Sauna by Dundalk Leisurecraft is handcrafted from Eastern White Cedar that is lighter in color and has tight knots in the wood. This Luna Sauna kit comes with solid cedar floor joists, floor and walls, white cedar bevel siding for the sides and is packaged in a ready-to-assemble kit.
- Dimension: 7’W x 7’L (219x219 cm)
- 2 tier seating on the back wall
- 2-4 person capacity
- Made in Canada
- Flat Floor Included
- 5mm bronze tempered glass
- White cedar construction
Wood Type: Eastern White Cedar Sustainable Sourced Eastern White Cedar
Free Deluxe Accessory Kit: Comes with Free 5 Sauna Accessories (Bucket & Laddle, Thermometer, Outdoor Solar Light, Sauna Massage Brush, and Wall Mount Sand Timer)
Optional Upgraded Bundle: Includes Cedar Bottle Shelf, Comfort Back Rest, Electric Sauna Light Towel Hooks & 4oz Eucalyptus Essence
We aim to provide a smooth sauna delivery experience by clearly defining the responsibilities of all parties involved.
Dundalk LeisureCraft Responsibilities:
- Building and carefully packing your sauna in a secure crate.
- Organizing the shipping arrangements to get your sauna to your home.
Trucking Company Responsibilities:
- Scheduling an appointment for the delivery of your sauna.
- Safely delivering your sauna to the end of your driveway or curbside.
- The trucking company is not responsible for unloading the sauna.
- They will not back their truck into your driveway, as most deliveries are made with an 18-wheel truck.
- Depending on the size of your sauna crate, there may or may not be a lift gate on the back of the truck for assistance in unloading.
- Promptly returning phone calls from the trucking company to arrange delivery.
Determining how to unload the sauna from the truck, considering:
- Crate size (ranging from 6 to 14 feet long).
- Crate weight (between 800 to 1600 pounds, depending on sauna size).
Customers are responsible for unloading the sauna crate from the truck. Here are some suggested methods:
- Use a forklift or other mechanical equipment (ensure extensions are used when picking up crates).
- Rent a tilt tow truck from your local terminal to deliver the sauna to your home.
- Have a team of helpers ready to unload the crate while it's still on the truck, allowing it to be lifted off safely.
In the event that the crate arrives with visible damage, you can still accept the shipment. However, it's crucial that you:
- Take pictures of the damage.
- Note the damage on the shipper's Bill of Lading (BOL).
- Immediately contact your dealer or Dundalk LeisureCraft, so we can initiate contact with the shipper.
If the crate appears open or damaged upon arrival, please clearly mark the Bill of Lading (BOL) with "(Crate arrived open/damaged - Possible Hidden Damage)" to ensure proper documentation.
We understand that sometimes plans change, and you may need to cancel your order. Please contact us immediately via phone or email if you need to cancel your order.
Orders cancelled within 24 hours
If you cancel your order within 24 hours and it has not yet been processed or charged, you may receive a full refund.
Orders processed but not yet shipped
If you cancel your order after it has been processed but not yet shipped, you will receive a refund minus a 3% processing fee.
Orders already processed or shipped
If your order has already been processed or shipped, we cannot cancel it. You will have the option to refuse delivery of the package or return it once it has been delivered (if the product is returnable).
1) Dundalk Leisurecraft does not accept returns
a. It is very expensive to return products across the border
2) If a product must be returned to the factory, the following will apply:
a. 20% Restocking fee
b. Customer will be responsible for any and all shipping costs to the factory
c. Products must be returned in their original packaging and condition
d. Leisurecraft will inspect the product upon return and Leisurecraft will be the sole decider of the condition of the product and the amount of the refund.
Dundalk LeisureCraft Saunas Warranty
The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. saunas are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product.
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the sauna, (eg. Tightening bands on the barrels, cleaning or staining the sauna) refer to your sauna assembly manual for maintenance guidelines.
This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product.
This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
Cold Plunge Chiller Warranty
Dundalk LeisureCraft warrants the Cold Plunge Chiller against defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from purchase. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or negligence. In colder climates, store the chiller indoors to prevent freezing.
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at the Staycation HQ.
But first, you should definitely hear from our customers here.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.