- Why Buy From Us
PLEASE NOTE: WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostat. By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V smart thermostat to run the equipment. We do NOT provide technical support for smart thermostats.
- Cellar Size - Approx. 500 cu. ft. when the cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements; heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
- BTU/h Rating - The BTU/h value range shown here is a theoretical number. There are often circumstances under which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to variables not accounted for in the formula. For example, these variables could be building materials (such as glass, stone, concrete, etc.) that do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for these unaccounted-for variables. An undersized unit can lead to premature failure and will most likely prevent the cellar from reaching your desired temperature.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
@60°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
- Low Fan Speed- 1829/2436
- Medium Fan Speed- 2275/2891
@75°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
- Low Fan Speed- 1760/2326
- Medium Fan Speed- 2127/2641
- Low Fan Speed- 1666/2141
- Medium Fan Speed- 2078/2492
- Dimensions - 20”L x 20.5”W x 15.5”H
- Drain Line - ti: 1/2” ID tubing, tiR: 3/8″ ID tubing
*Specs above reflect performance values using 220V Condenser
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic control system
- 2-speed fan switch to adjust BTU/h capacity
- Standard and 24V thermostat options are available
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors with the purchase of exterior housing
- 55ºF temperature differential between the cellar and condensing unit air intake temperature
- KDT Digital Controller/Thermostat with 50-ft. cable
- 220V High Efficiency (H.E.) Condenser Option
- Please see important warranty information below
Split Systems “split” the cooling system in two, with the evaporator inside the cellar and the condenser being placed nearby. Placing the condenser in a remote location keeps the wine cellar quiet and vibration-free.
The Mini Platinum Split was designed for a more aesthetic installation for smaller wine cellars. Described in the simplest terms, a split system is a cooling unit wherein the evaporator unit and condensing unit have been “split” into two separate units instead of being contained within the same housing. The evaporator unit is located in or near your cellar, and the condensing unit is generally located outside, or in an attic or utility room.
The Platinum Split allows you to decide where the evaporator unit and the condensing unit will be located. The condensing unit can be located up to 100 ft. away from the evaporator unit. The evaporator unit will be mounted in the cellar or it can also be located nearby with ducting.
If you don’t mind seeing the grille of your cooling unit in your cellar, a wall-mounted split system is what you need. If you prefer your unit to be out of sight, you should get a fully ducted split system. The choice is yours.
Note: A qualified HVAC-R technician is required for installation. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
The 220V High Efficiency CondensersThe 220V High Efficiency Condensers offer a host of advantages over our traditional 110V condensers, including simplified installation, ultra-quiet operation, energy efficiency, & ability to operate in extreme climates. For more information about our latest Split-System innovation, please watch the following videos:
- Product Specs
- Installation Manual
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at the Staycation HQ.
But first, you should definitely hear from our customers here.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
If you are in the cellar you won’t be able to hear a single noise of the product. Thats how quiet it is! True to prize and value for money product for me.
The delivery was quick and even on time. The product was delivered quickly and safely too. Installed it within few days and I was very happy by the functioning of the product. Now all my wine bottles are resting in this product 😊
I have been using this product for more than 2 years and I have not faced any single problem till date. So for me this is the best product for your wine bottles. Just go for it.
This is the product you are looking for. The best wine cooler I have used in my entire life. I have been in this wine industry for more than 10 years, but I have not seen anything like this. Simply brilliant.
Very easy to use and install. It take almost 2-3 hours but me and my elder brother were able to install it. The product looks dope and does the job very well. I will highly recommending this product.