- Why Buy From Us
PLEASE NOTE: WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostat. By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V smart thermostat to run the equipment. We do NOT provide technical support for smart thermostats.
- Cellar Size - Approx. 1000 cu. ft. when the cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements; heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
- BTU/h Rating - The BTU/h value range shown here is a theoretical number. There are often circumstances under which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to variables not accounted for in the formula. For example, these variables could be building materials (such as glass, stone, concrete, etc.) that do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for these unaccounted-for variables. An undersized unit can lead to premature failure and will most likely prevent the cellar from reaching your desired temperature.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
@60°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
Ductless – Wall Mount
Medium Fan Speed – 4565/5273
High Fan Speed – 4786/5488
Medium Fan Speed – 4463/5154
High Fan Speed – 4724/5337
@75°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
Ductless – Wall Mount
Medium Fan Speed – 4177/4561
High Fan Speed – 4601/4669
Medium Fan Speed – 3912/4348
High Fan Speed – 4351/4544
@85°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
Ductless – Wall Mount
Medium Fan Speed – 3957/4315
High Fan Speed – 4244/4453
Medium Fan Speed – 3766/4096
High Fan Speed – 4082/4277
- Dimensions - 20”L x 20.5”W x 15.5”H
- Drain Line - ti: 1/2” ID tubing, tiR: 3/8″ ID tubing
*Specs above reflect performance values using 220V Condenser
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic control system
- 2-speed fan switch to adjust BTU/h capacity
- Standard and 24V thermostat options are available
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors with the purchase of exterior housing
- 55ºF temperature differential between the cellar and condensing unit air intake temperature
- KDT Digital Controller/Thermostat with 50-ft. cable
- 220V High Efficiency (H.E.) Condenser Option
- Please see important warranty information below
Described in the simplest terms, a split system is a cooling unit wherein the evaporator unit and condensing unit have been “split” into two separate units instead of being contained within the same housing. The evaporator unit is located in or near your cellar, and the condensing unit is generally located outside, or in an attic or utility room.
The Platinum Split 4000 allows you to decide where the evaporator unit and the condensing unit will be located. The condensing unit can be located up to 100 ft. away from the evaporator unit. The evaporator unit will be mounted in the cellar or it can also be located nearby with ducting.
If you don’t mind seeing the grille of your cooling unit in your cellar, a wall-mounted split system is what you need. If you prefer your unit to be out of sight, you should get a fully ducted split system. The choice is yours.
Note: A qualified HVAC-R technician is required for the installation of Platinum Split 4000 systems. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
The 220V High Efficiency CondensersThe 220V High Efficiency Condensers offer a host of advantages over our traditional 110V condensers, including simplified installation, ultra-quiet operation, energy efficiency, & ability to operate in extreme climates. For more information about our latest Split-System innovation, please watch the following videos:
- Product Specs
- Installation Manual
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at the Staycation HQ.
But first, you should definitely hear from our customers here.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Bought it on recommendation of my good old friend and let me tell you guys, I’m very much impressed by the product and its functionality. The best part I liked about this product is Bottle probe feature, which helps me to get the information about the bottle’s temperature inside the cellar.
The product took no time to get delivered at my door steps. I was able to install it with help of my friends on the same day. The product was heavy, but we some how were able to manage it. Loved every aspect of this product.
Just wanna say, it has reduced my electricity bill efficiently. The functioning of the equipment is quite and genuine. The price is also affordable.
Easy to use and install. Very suitable for the places where the weather is highly unpredictable. True to prize and very useful.
Very happy and satisfied with my purchase. The product functions efficiently and does the job what it claims. Surely recommending.