- Why Buy From Us
PLEASE NOTE: WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostat. By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V smart thermostat to run the equipment. We do NOT provide technical support for smart thermostats.
- Cellar Size - Approx. 1750 cu. ft. when the cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements; heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
- BTU/h Rating - The BTU/h value range shown here is a theoretical number. There are often circumstances under which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to variables not accounted for in the formula. For example, these variables could be building materials (such as glass, stone, concrete, etc.) that do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for these unaccounted-for variables. An undersized unit can lead to premature failure and will most likely prevent the cellar from reaching your desired temperature.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
@60°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
Ductless – Wall Mount
Medium Fan Speed – 4814/5687
High Fan Speed – 5133/5777
Medium Fan Speed – 4641/5415
High Fan Speed – 5028/5521
@75°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
Ductless – Wall Mount
Medium Fan Speed – 4455/4997
High Fan Speed – 4607/5012
Medium Fan Speed – 4427/4839
High Fan Speed – 4580/4969
@85°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
Ductless – Wall Mount
Medium Fan Speed – 4370/4834
High Fan Speed – 4577/4982
Medium Fan Speed – 4322/4798
High Fan Speed – 4479/4879
- Dimensions - 20”L x 20.5”W x 15.5”H
- Drain Line - ti: 1/2” ID tubing, tiR: 3/8″ ID tubing
*Specs above reflect performance values using 220V Condenser
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Flare fittings for easy installation
- 2-speed fan switch to adjust BTU/h capacity
- Standard and 24V thermostat options available
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors with purchase of exterior housing
- 55°F temperature differential between cellar and condensing unit air intake temperature
- 220V High Efficiency (H.E.) Condenser Option
- Please see important warranty information below
A Ducted Split system has more installation options than a self-contained system. The unit may be installed up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar, with the cool air flowing to the cellar and the heat exhaust ducted to the outside of the home. Ducting is also a more aesthetic choice for wine collectors who do not want to see a cooling unit in the cellar. Noise from the unit will be reduced or eliminated, depending on the installation.
Described in the simplest terms, a split system is a cooling unit wherein the evaporator unit and condensing unit have been “split” into two separate units instead of being contained within the same housing. The evaporator unit is located in or near your cellar, and the condensing unit is generally located outside, or in an attic or utility room.
The Ducted Platinum Split 8000 allows you to decide where the evaporator unit and the condensing unit will be located. The condensing unit can be located up to 100 ft. away from the evaporator unit. The evaporator unit will be mounted in the cellar or it can also be located nearby with ducting.
Note: A qualified HVAC-R technician is required for the installation of your Ducted Platinum Split 8000. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
The 220V High Efficiency CondensersThe 220V High Efficiency Condensers offer a host of advantages over our traditional 110V condensers, including simplified installation, ultra-quiet operation, energy efficiency, & ability to operate in extreme climates. For more information about our latest Split-System innovation, please watch the following videos:
- Product Specs
- Installation Manual
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at the Staycation HQ.
But first, you should definitely hear from our customers here.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
If you are looking to purchase it then stop waiting, just go for it. I’m very happy and satisfied with my purchase. The cooling potential it has is just amazing. Fantastic product at such a good price point.
Perfect wine cooler, in this price range. I installed it on my own and it provides cooling within 1 hour. The wine cellar is well maintained and it helps to monitor the temperature of the wine with the help of bottle probe.
Delivers what it claims! True to prize and works very well. Delivered on time and that too in safe and secure packaging. I will rate this product 5 out of 5.
Ideal contestant for this job. If you are looking for an cooler, then this is the product you must buy. I have been using it from past 5 months and it works seamlessly.
Highly impressed by the look, quality and the product functionality. I will definitely purchase it again for future projects.