- Why Buy From Us
PLEASE NOTE: WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostat. By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V smart thermostat to run the equipment. We do NOT provide technical support for smart thermostats.
- Cellar Size - Approx. 3000 cu. ft. when the cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements; heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
- BTU/h Rating - The BTU/h value range shown here is a theoretical number. There are often circumstances under which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to variables not accounted for in the formula. For example, these variables could be building materials (such as glass, stone, concrete, etc.) that do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for these unaccounted-for variables. An undersized unit can lead to premature failure and will most likely prevent the cellar from reaching your desired temperature.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
@60°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
Ductless – Wall Mount
Low Fan Speed – 7256/8208
Medium Fan Speed – 8201/8810
High Fan Speed – 8883/9417
Low Fan Speed – 7093/7838
Medium Fan Speed – 7817/8015
High Fan Speed – 8017/8152
@75°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
Ductless – Wall Mount
Low Fan Speed – 7131/8061
Medium Fan Speed – 7626/8326
High Fan Speed – 8322/8636
Low Fan Speed – 6820/7677
Medium Fan Speed – 7420/7868
High Fan Speed – 7637/8061
@85°F condenser intake (sensible/total):
Ductless – Wall Mount
Low Fan Speed – 6843/7845
Medium Fan Speed – 7368/7959
High Fan Speed – 7779/8054
Low Fan Speed – 6450/7366
Medium Fan Speed – 7083/7657
High Fan Speed – 7281/7879
- Dimensions - 20”L x 20.5”W x 15.5”H
- Drain Line - ti: 1/2” ID tubing, tiR: 3/8″ ID tubing
*Specs above reflect performance values using 220V Condenser
- Dual evaporators
- Greater cooling capacity
- Advanced electronic control system
- 3-speed fan switch to adjust BTU/h capacity
- Standard and 24V thermostat options available
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors with purchase of exterior housing
- 55ºF temperature differential between the cellar and condensing unit air intake temperature
- Suitable for temperatures as low as -15F to 110F
- KDT Digital Controller/Thermostat with 50-ft. cable
- 220V High Efficiency (H.E.) Condenser Option
- Please see important warranty information below
The Platinum Split Twin was designed to cool wine cellars needing a larger capacity unit. Described in the simplest terms, a split system is a cooling unit wherein the evaporator unit and condensing unit have been “split” into two separate units instead of being contained within the same housing. The evaporator unit is located in or near your cellar, and the condensing unit is generally located outside, or in an attic or utility room.
The Platinum Series of split systems allow you to decide where the evaporator unit and the condensing unit will be located. The condensing unit can be located up to 100 ft. away from the evaporator unit. The evaporator unit will be mounted in the cellar or it can also be located nearby with ducting.
If you don’t mind seeing the grille of your cooling unit in your cellar, a wall-mounted split system is what you need. If you prefer your unit to be out of sight, you should get a fully ducted split system. The choice is yours.
Note: A qualified HVAC-R technician is required for installation. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
The 220V High Efficiency CondensersThe 220V High Efficiency Condensers offer a host of advantages over our traditional 110V condensers, including simplified installation, ultra-quiet operation, energy efficiency, & ability to operate in extreme climates. For more information about our latest Split-System innovation, please watch the following videos:
- Product Specs
- Installation Manual
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at the Staycation HQ.
But first, you should definitely hear from our customers here.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
If you are thinking to purchase it then my friend you should order it right now. Based on my experience I will rate this product 5/5 because it does the job efficiently and seamlessly. At this price point, I have not seen this quality of product.
Very easy to use and functionality is also good. The who installation is also convenient and looks amazing as well. It has a potential to cool the whole cellar efficiently.
Just wanna say, it is worth every single penny. Guys just go for it, the product won’t disappoint you.
It performs its task seamlessly. The quality and the product functioning is very good. The delivery was also quick. Overall I had a satisfactory experience. 5 on 5 from my side.
It has a great cooling potential. My cellar is approx 2500-2700 cubic ft but it cools it completely. I loved the product and its functionality, I will surely recommend it.