- Why Buy From Us
- Cellar Size - Approx. 1000 cu. ft. when the cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements; heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
- @85°F condenser intake: 2253. The BTU/h value range shown here is a theoretical number. There are often circumstances under which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to variables not accounted for in the formula. For example, these variables could be building materials (such as glass, stone, concrete, etc.) that do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for these unaccounted-for variables. An undersized unit can lead to premature failure and will most likely prevent the cellar from reaching your desired temperature.
- Dimensions - 17.5″L x 14.25″W x 15.75″H
- Drain Line - 1/2″ ID clear plastic tubing
- Condensate management system
- Smart refrigerant metering
- Advanced blower fans
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Advanced digital controller
- Coated evaporator coil
- Front or rear power switch
- Single-piece mounting bracket
The SC PRO Series embodies the latest and greatest system design technologies in an all-new housing design. Developed upon feedback directly from customers and installers, the unit incorporates a variety of high-end components at an affordable price point. By combining powerful airflow with quiet operation technology, the SC PRO 4000 is unrivaled when it comes to efficiently cool small to mid-sized wine cellars.
What separates the original SC Series from the SC PRO Series? The SC PRO 4000 comes complete with a new, blower fan system that optimizes performance while operating at a significantly lower noise level. It also reintroduces a condensate management system, which effectively evaporates up to 3oz. of water an hour. This management system renders the drain line an additional safeguard rather than a definite need.
The SC PRO Series will be a direct replacement for the SC Series, and its predecessor, one of the most well-known cellar cooling units, the XLT.
Self Contained systems are designed to mount between the studs of an existing wall. One end of the system blows cool air into the cellar, and the other end exhausts the heat from the cellar into an area adjacent to the cellar.
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at the Staycation HQ.
But first, you should definitely hear from our customers here.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Great product. Shipping was a little late for me. The cooler seems to work great. Thanks.
Love the design. Fits in my bedroom perfectly. Measures the temperature of wine perfectly.
I and my wife are planning for buying one of these for a long time. Finally, we bought one on our anniversary. Works as advertised. Loved it so much.
Excellent customer service and lightning-fast delivery. I highly recommended staycationhq. Thank you so much.
It measures the temperature of wine perfectly. and easy to use. Highly recommended.